COVID 19 UPDATE - STAGE 4
We would like to take this opportunity to update our valued customers on the changes that will be taking effect from Monday 19th July at The Vine Restaurant & Cocktail Bar.
- We will respect the choice of both our customers and staff as to whether they would like to wear a face mask or not. We ask that everyone will respect other guests decisions as well.
- We will continue to display the NHS Track & Trace QR poster for those customers that would still like to use this feature. We would also like to politely ask that all customers remain mindful of other groups when moving about the venue.
- Guests will not be required to pre-book tables for drinks in either the main bar or patio area. Walk-in's welcome! We will also be removing the rule of 6 for drinks groups, and you may choose to stand as opposed to remaining seated. We will still continue to offer pre-paid drinks packages in the main bar area.
- Dining reservations will be capped at 10 persons. As much as we always recommend reserving a table for a restaurant booking, we will also be accepting walk-ins where possible.
- We will be retaining our hugely-popular mobile ordering platform, as well as keeping dedicated floor staff in the main bar on peak shifts to assist with table service. We recommend placing large cocktail orders via the app or with a member of the floor team in order to reduce congestion at the bar.
Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you all very soon.
The Vine Team!